Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's been a while...

Well, I guess it's been a while since I did some stuff outside.  Grass is taking over my flower beds, my front door needs painting, and I need to pressure wash the porch.  That said I did cut the grass yesterday.  3 acres seems like a lot more when it's 103 outside.  I'm just saying, not complaining.  I did manage to scrub some grime of the porch this morning and kill a few wasps that were making nest on the front door.  Almost everyone uses the side entrance anyway.  But just in case Publisher's Clearing House shows up, I don't want them to be afraid to ring the doorbell.  :)  So apparently I need to go outside and enjoy nature a little more instead of soaking up all the bought air.  Hope everyone enjoys these hot days while they last.  Smile at a stranger... it may change their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment